Through our Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services (ATS), we offer practical solutions to the most complex problems, providing a broad array of customized services related to financial and SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, technical accounting research and implementation.
We pride ourselves in understanding each problem fully – listening, analyzing, and implementing strategies that can lead to the best solutions. We do this collaboratively – sharing knowledge through integrated teams – because there’s strength in numbers. That includes working closely with you. After all, you know your business better than anyone.
Expertise and Specialization
All of our ATS professionals have extensive experience and specialization, blending business acumen with technical expertise and providing timely solutions to a wide range of problems.
• Conversion to Public Company Financial Statements
• Preparation of SEC Comment Letter Responses
SEC & Financial Reporting
• Public and Private Reporting Requirements and Disclosure
• Determination and Documentation of Accounting Policy
• Practical Application of GAAP
Technical Accounting Research, Analysis, & Implementation
• Stock-based Compensation
• Debt and Equity Instruments with Embedded Features
• Business Combinations
• Derivative Accounting
• Variable Interest Entities
• Goodwill and Long-lived Asset Impairments
• Joint Ventures and Collaborations
• Lease Accounting
• Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss Accounting
• Impact Analysis and Implementation of New Accounting Pronouncements
Mergers & Acquisitions
• Purchase Price Allocation
• Post-transaction Support and Integration